Frequently Asked Question
EN - Training : GoFAST web-conference
Last Updated 7 years ago
GoFAST web-conference training with screen sharing for :
- Standard user role
- Users dedicated to manage collaborative spaces
To start :
- You access the conference with a simple URL : https://meet.jit.si/gofast
- Simply enter your display name to allow others to identify you (Screenshot at the bottom of page)
- Once you have joined the training, you can check the configuration of your camera and microphone (Screenshot at the bottom of page)
- Chrome 44+, Firefox 40+, Opera 32+
- Edge to be confirmed
- Safari and Internet Explorer with Temasys plugin
- http://test.webrtc.org (don’t forget to speak while launching the test)
- loudspeaker or headsets
- You have to accept that your web browser access to your camera and mic (Screenshot at the bottom of page).
- Turn-off the video if you have a bad internet connection.
- All traffic must be allowed over port 443, and not only TCP
- For best experience UDP ports 1025 - 65535 be open.
For more information and a quote for "GoFAST web conference training" contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org